Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 2009

I have had several people ask me for an update so I thought I better sit down and post some pictures. Leah is doing very well. She is learning and experiencing new things every day. Jeff's family was here yesterday for memorial day and we were outside swinging in the rain. I imagine that is the first time she has done that. She didn't seem to mind and she loves swinging.

Uncle Jamie was here yesterday also. He is her absolute favorite person. When he is around she mostly likes to hang out with him.



We went camping at Hidden Acres with some good friends. They have a camper and we tent. We cook together and help each other out. The boys just love fishing, shooting and canoeing and all the outdoor stuff. The girls had fun also, and I am sure they will learn to love it even more as they get older. As you can tell from the picture our car was packed to the rim for our camping trip!









More later...

2 comments:

  1. Great shots, you guys! Looks like your Leah and our Aidan are finally starting to grow that hair out. Aidan's is starting to do some weird things after he sleeps on it.

    Kai looks pretty "studly" in that picture.

    Hi to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see your pics! You guys were loaded on that camping trip! We love to camp as well! Is Leah able to wear hair berrets yet? Hannah can finally where a small tail on top now. I have not updated our blog in awhile. I need to put some pics on there. Keep checking... I will do it soon! Cant believe its been almost 3 months since we have been home! Whew! Take care,
    The Shane

    ReplyDelete